Term & Conditions
Last update: 23 Feb, 2024
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
e2i provides their registered clients with a suite of employment assistance services that may include referrals to employers for jobs and/or referrals to training for the purpose of enhancing the client’s employability and increasing the client’s job prospects. The specific type of assistance extended is based on e2i’s assessment of the client’s needs.
The provision of employment assistance is a collaborative process between the client and e2i. To facilitate the process, the client commits to the following:
- To provide true and accurate personal information, and remain contactable.
- To update e2i if the client secures employment either through e2i’s referrals or through the client’s own job search efforts.
- To accept and attend appropriate training referred by e2i, and interviews with prospective employers and agencies as scheduled by e2i.
- To start work after accepting a job offer arising from e2i referrals.
The application for employment assistance will be closed when the client secures employment or indicates to e2i that assistance is no longer required.
e2i reserves the right to decline assistance to (i) anyone who behaves or displays undesirable, abusive or violent behaviour in the career centre, events and/or partner organisations, or towards any of its Officers, and (ii) any client who fails to fulfil any part of the commitment above without a valid reason.
PROCESSING, COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
By signing below, I hereby agree, acknowledge, and consent to the following:
that the Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd (“e2i”), as a strategic partner of Workforce Singapore Agency (“WSG”) which is a public agency for the purposes of the PDPA may collect, use, disclose and/or process any information relating to me (including any personal data, such as NRIC provided by me to e2i) to accurately establish or verify the identity of individuals for the purposes of:
- processing, administering and/or managing my registration and relationship with e2i, which may include contacting me on matters relating to my relationship with e2i, carrying out my instructions or responding to any enquiries made by me;
- processing, administering and/or managing my interests in any trainings and/or seminars and events organized by e2i and/or its service providers, which may include enrolling me in such trainings and/or seminars and events;
- carrying out due diligence or other screening activities (including background and verification checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by e2i;
- recording of coaching sessions as part of our internal audit and quality control purposes;
- sharing my personal data with prospective employers and other recruitment agencies for the purposes of securing employment and assistance in training;
- contacting or sending me information about products / services that e2i may be offering (including, without limitation, to any job offers, job details, trainings and/or seminars and events), and which e2i believes may be of interest or benefit to me. For such purpose, I agree to e2i contacting me via the following modes of communication: by postal mail, email, telephone voice call, SMS / MMS/Whatsapp text message and/or fax;
- disclosing my personal data to Singapore governmental departments, statutory boards or other regulatory bodies for the purposes of (1) data and statistical analysis, (2) formulating and reviewing relevant employment or social welfare policies and (3) employment facilitation;
- to accurately establish or verify the identity of individuals for the abovementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental purposes related to or in connection with the above. (collectively, the “Purposes”)
- that e2i may notify the National Trades Union Congress (“NTUC”) and my assigned union, with information pertaining to my new occupation and employer / company.
- that e2i may transfer my personal data out of Singapore to its third party service providers, or agents where such third party service providers or agents are sited (whether in Singapore or outside of Singapore), for the Purposes described above in order for e2i to perform the aforementioned employment assistance services as agreed myself and e2i;
- that my personal data may/will be disclosed by e2i to its third party service providers or agents (including its lawyers / law firms), for one or more of the above Purposes;
- that e2i shall be entitled to use and disclose my personally identifiable information which may be disclosed to it (e2i) by third party sources including, without limitation, the Government of the Republic of Singapore or the Central Provident Fund Board (CPF Board) or any other statutory board to any third party for one or more of the above Purposes;
- I hereby declare that all information provided by me in connection with this application is true, accurate and complete. I understand that e2i reserves the right to decline assistance for any inaccurate, incomplete or false information given or any omission of information required.
- I hereby agree to promptly inform e2i and update my personal data via my MyCareersFuture (MCF) account if there is any change in any of the personal data or other details I have provided to e2i in this form. I understand and agree that it is my sole responsibility to inform and update e2i of any changes to my personal information. To the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law, I hereby agree that in no event shall e2i be liable for any claims, loss or damage arising out of any use and/or disclosure by e2i of any inaccurate or incomplete information including but not limited to claims loss or damage arising from my failure to update e2i promptly of any changes to my personal information. I hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold e2i harmless in respect of any such claims, loss or damage.
- This Letter is governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. The parties to this Letter hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
By agreeing to this T&C
- acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions contained in this Letter of Agreement; and
- understand the above terms and conditions apply for my registration of employment facilitation and training assistance with e2i and its appointed centres/agencies; and
- commit to actively participate in the training and employment referrals arranged by e2i in addition to my own job search activities.