What will I be doing as a trainee teacher?
● Create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating learning environment
● Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons and activities that motivate, inspire and improve pupil achievement
● Evaluate teaching practise and the efficacy of intervention programs and lesson activities to improve teaching and learning
What are the PCP highlights?
● Undergo classroom learning and on-the-job training (OJT) to acquire the necessary professional qualifications recognised by International Schools to become Classroom Teachers
● Learn and apply relevant work skills required in an International School setting
● Receive course sponsorship and monthly salary during the duration of the Programme
*If you are eligible, you will receive an email from e2i to guide you on how to apply to the employers. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the participating International Schools for interview.